- Would you like to meet other women golfers who share your love of the game?
- Have the opportunity to play on a regular basis?
- Or perhaps you're newer to the game and want to play no-stress games?
- Still working and can only play weekends?
- Would you like to develop a handicap accepted worldwide?
If you said yes to any of these, we'd like to invite you to join our Cedarcrest Women's golf league. We are a friendly group of women golfers from first year beginners to serious competitors. We mix it up so golfers get to have fun meeting new friends.
Here's how play works:
- Emails are sent out the week before each round, so you choose if and when you play.
- Our play days are Tuesday's, Friday's and Saturdays starting at 9 am May - September
- October through April, play starts at 9:30 am.
- Friendly weekly competitions (April through September) by paying $2.00. Some tournaments may be slightly more.
- We are members of Washington State Women’s Public Links Association and Snohomish County Women's Golf Association and any member with a handicap may play in their events.
For more information contact: our Co-Captains:
Brenda Miles - email@example.com
Jill Hammond - firstname.lastname@example.org
Try us out - contact our mentor Chair: Sharon Koontz at Mary at email@example.com.
Ready to join? Please send in your application and we look forward to meeting you!
Click here to download the Women's Club Application
Click here to download the Womens Club By-Laws
Click here to download the Womens Rules for Weekday & Tournament Play